Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Oy!

I was at a pharmacy in Beverly Hills picking up a prescription. The pharmacist handed me a vial and inside was crushed white lice. He asked what I had been diagnosed with and I said I didn't know, I hadn't gone to the dr. yet, but I thought it might be a sinus infection. He said I couldn't get the lice until I went to the dr. so I set off to the dr. On my walk down Wilshire Blvd, a young, Haasidic boy grabbed the orange and white scarf I was wearing and started tugging on it, choking me. I told him to stop and said, "Who raised you? Your mother would be so mad," and he shrugged and kept pulling. Then I said, "God will be very mad," and he immediately let go and said, "God will be mad?" I kept walking. When I got to the dr. I told him I thought I had a sinus infection, and he said it wasn't sinus, it was a digestive disorder.

No comments:

Post a Comment