Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Odd Place for a Manicure/Doggy Day Care

I had just celebrated my birthday at some restaurant. Afterwards, a bunch of us sat outside on a grassy, hilly area. My friend Daniela was cutting my cuticles with a knife. She had some sort of method and was getting rid of the dead skin. My mom wanted to set Karyn up with someone she knew. Mark was there, too. 





In another dream, a neighbor I hated had a little dog that ran over to where I lived. There were tons of dogs in my home and I didn't quite know to whom they belonged. I chased the neighbor dog, and first because I wanted to catch it and then throw it back to the neighbor, but then I felt worried and protective, because of the other dogs. When I finally got it, I walked it over to the neighbor's house, which seemed so far away, but through my window seemed so close. The neighbor guy had a bunch of kids and everyone acted casual when I returned their dog.

No comments:

Post a Comment