Wednesday, July 9, 2014

War and Grape Seed Oil

Was living somewhere other than L.A. Maybe Israel? I had just moved there and was unpacking boxes. A roommate and her mother came to the door and started unpacking their things when all of a sudden war planes were overhead and tons of tankers were driving by. It was so sudden and unsettling. The roommate said, "Now is the time that they are going to force us to consume only grape seed oil." I didn't understand. She clarified that too much of that oil can cause breast cancer and that's why they were forcing us to consume it. I was frustrated that I was so far from home and unable to speak to my parents. I kept thinking that I usually consumed olive oil so perhaps I wouldn't have so much grape seed oil in my system. 



No comments:

Post a Comment