Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Meow, Meow...

I was in Hollywood and it was late and I had to use the bathroom. I knew my friend Katie was out of town, so I decided to sneak into her apartment to use the bathroom. When I walked in, her cat was sleeping in its bed near the kitchen, and barely batted an eyelash at my appearance. 

After I used the bathroom, I noticed another cat - it was tri-colored, really big and had fur like a sheep. It also had a blue, large patch over it's eye. It was extremely affectionate. I didn't understand what it was doing in her house, but then I remembered that she said she had been interested in adopting another cat. I figured she got it right before she left. 

I looked around and noticed there wasn't much water left in the bowls, so I filled up a water bowl, but then noticed on the kitchen counter was all these plastic containers and I got confused as to which one was the original water bowl  Some of the containers had tomatoes growing out of them. I realized I'd have to tell Katie that I snuck into her apartment.

No comments:

Post a Comment