Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Trip to the Hospital


 
I had to get some sort of medical testing done. Went to the hospital and the nurse was Marni (colleague) and she said I had to do a 2-hour test that would test levels of depression. She said doctors were finding that depression was the link to many illnesses. I rolled my eyes and sarcastically said "Really?!" They would put a patch on my palm. Initially, she made it sound like they were going to have to put a clamp on my jaw, so I was relieved when I heard otherwise. We had to pour olive oil on my palm for the patch to stick.

I said I wanted to go get something to read, and we all headed outside to Jennifer’s (sister) van. I picked up 2 books from the floor of her front seat and as I was doing that, a guy was moving his car and drove it into my car, which was parked nearby, and then into Marnie’s. He looked at us before zooming away. I caught his license plate number: 4FV 2N2, I kept repeating it. I spilled some olive oil on my blue shirt. Jennifer’s van had changing colored lights inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment